The Makita 4329K Top Handle Jig Saw combines power with a compact design and ease-of-use features for a range of cutting applications. Engineered with a powerful 3.9 amp motor. The variable-speed control dial (500-3,100 spm) delivers optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials. The die-cast aluminum base bevel cuts 45 degrees right or left with a positive stop at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance. Includes bonus 5 pack of blades.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip
- Variable speed dial control (500-3,100 SPM)
- Counterweight balancing system for reduced vibration
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts to 45°,positive stop at 90°