The Makita 10-1/4" Circular Saw (HS0600) cuts 4x material in a single pass. It has a large cutting and bevel capacity (3-13/16 inches at 90 degrees and 2-11/16 inches at 45 degrees), with precision gearing and ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission. Convenience features include an adjustable top guide to align notches with line-of-cut for improved accuracy, and auxiliary front and top handles positioned for comfort and control. The blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast blade changing, with a flat motor housing design for added convenience. The large, conveniently-located adjustment knobs and levers are engineered for easier adjustments. The HS0600 has a magnesium die cast blade case and blade guard, and aluminum base for durability and less weight (only 15.2 lbs.). Includes bonus blade A-94910.
- Trusted perf. w/capacity to cut 4x lumber in a single pass
- Powerful 15 AMP motor cuts beams, engineered lumber, timber
- Well balanced at 16-1/2" long and weighing only 15.2 lbs.
- Auxiliary front and top handles for comfort and control
- Large cutting capacity (3-13/16" at 90° and 2-11/16" at 45°)