Makita's LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct-drive motor with 4,600 rpm for improved performance and is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft-start technology is engineered for smooth start-ups.Includes: A-93669 Miter Saw Blade.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Bevel cuts 0-45° left, Miter cuts 0-45° left/ 0-52° right
- Precision machined aluminum base
- 9 positive stop positions & pivoting fence
- Includes Carbide tipped blade, dust bag & triangular rule