Makita's LS1221 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. The LS1221 has a large capacity (3-7/8 inches x 6 inches at 90 degrees), with a 4-1/2-inch tall pivoting fence for cutting up to 5-1/2-inch crown molding and a pivoting fence for supporting larger stock. The saw has 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees (left or right), and 0 degree (90-degree cuts). Includes bonus blade set.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Precision machined aluminum base
- 9 positive stop positions & pivoting fence
- Includes Carbide tipped blade, dust bag, extension wings
- Includes A-93706 Miter Saw Blade