The XDT11R delivers power & speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime. Engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel for maximum fastening & driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the XDT11R is engineered for improved water & dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. Includes: B-65383 Impact GOLD® 40 Pc. Torsion Bit Set.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in/lbs
- Makita-built 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 28 lbs w/battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes