The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5" Random Orbit Sander (model XOB01Z, tool only) delivers increased efficiency and mobility to woodworkers. The XOB01Z features three speed settings, superior ergonomics and up to 40 minutes of run time on a single charge (battery sold separately). Match the speed to the application with three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM), which are easily changed with a one-touch electronic control switch. The large 1/8" random orbit action is engineered for efficient sanding, fast material removal, and a swirl-free finish. The pad brake reduces free-spin for improved overall finish, and a control system regulates pad speed at start-up. The XOB01Z uses quick-change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper for increased versatility. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for faster material removal
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Pad brake engineered for reduced free-spin and improved overall finish