The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2X material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3,700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Powerful Makita built electronically controlled motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Precision machined aluminum base provides smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job