The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Recipro Saw combines cutting speed with convenience features for faster, more efficient cutting. It's powered by the industry's fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries allowing users to remain in one battery platform and use the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ04Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up. The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4" stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, and tool-less" blade change for faster blade installation and removal. Includes: BL1850DBC1 5A Battery & Charger.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8" long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue