The Makita 3/4 in. Hammer Drill is powered by a 6.6 AMP motor that is engineered for the most demanding applications. The HP2050 features a torque-limiting clutch that disengages automatically if the bit binds, and a positive-stop mode selector that helps prevent accidental mode disengagement. Additional features include less weight (only 5.6 lbs.), a large trigger switch, and an ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort. Includes bonus D-23765 Drill Bit Set.
- Powerful 66 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- 2-mode op for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM)
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to reduce gear damage
- Air vent holes supply required ventilation