Makita engineered the HS760 with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. Features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade. Includes a Makita 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade delivers faster, cleaner cuts. Includes bonus blade, D-45989-10 10 pack of Blades.
- Well balanced design; only 86 lbs
- Powerful 105 AMP motor w/ quiet operation
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base ensures stability
- Includes thin kerf premium carbide tipped "Mak Blade"
- Blade case indicates blade position for accurate cutting