Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita Self-Leveling Combination Cross-Line/Point Laser (SK103PZ) gives the user an all-in-1 solution that combines all possible laser measurement needs required within a 50 ft. distance range requirement. It provides all possible reference lines required in leveling, aligning, plumbing and squaring applications for maximum versatility. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK103PZ has a line visibility range up to 50 ft. and a point visibility range up to 100 ft. For added durability, the SK103PZ has recessed laser windows that are highly protected from fracture damage and drops and the full over-sized rubber over-mold provides increased protection. It is an ideal solution for aligning pipe runs or HVAC ducts, aligning electrical conduit runs and cabling trays, positioning and aligning steel track, installing T-bar grids for acoustic panels, installing doors/windows/floors, leveling counter tops and much more.
- Provides all possible reference lines and points
- Line and point accuracy of +/- 1/8" error rate at 30'
- Extended laser line fan length spans well past 90° point
- Integrated pendulum lock offers added protection
- Magnetic bracket, target card, (3) AA batt., carrying pouch